How to create your first freelance invoice? Get paid quickly and look stylish doing it with our downloadable free invoice templates. Created especially for freelancers.
Mijn beste factuurtip voor starters en alle zzp'ers?
A professional invoice template for MS Word. Ideal for freelancers, businesses and companies who provide a service or sell products. Suitable for businesses that need to bill and collect one sales tax but you can easily remove the tax field if not required.
Invoice template for VAT Registered Companies
How to complete your invoice
- Invoice number: A number you assign to identify the invoice in your own accounting system.
- PO Number: Purchase Order Number – this may be provided by your client to help tie your invoice to a corresponding record on their system.
- Reference: If applicable.
- Date: This is simply the date the invoice was issued. Usually today’s date.
- Payment Due By: The date the invoice must be paid by.
- Items: Normally individual pieces of work (“line items”) are listed separately to make the invoicing process more transparent for all parties.
Download Free Word (Doc, Docx) Invoice Template
This template is a Microsoft Word version of our basic invoice template. Because it is just an invoice form formatted with Microsoft Word, it does not automatically calculate the total invoice amount for you. If you would like that feature, please download the Excel version.
- Fully customizable and free
- Professional design based on industry standards
- For freelancers that need to bill and collect one sales tax like GST, VAT, HST and others.
- Just insert your company name, address, logo and use!
Free Word Download
Invoice Template | .docx | 36 kB
More Invoice Templates for free download in Word
You can find a collection of other free Word Invoice Templates in the gallery or at microsoft.com. Use this business invoice templates to send electronic or printed invoices to your customers. You can even share it with your customer right from Office Online.